why run a Family Brewers
Our 29 members offer a range of benefits for potential licensees, and own a wide variety of pub types - everything from community pubs to village pubs to food led pubs to hotels.
If you have ever thought about running a pub, why should you choose one belonging to a Family Brewer?
It's simple - by running an Family Brewer member's pub, you can count on:
- Working with a family owned and family run business
- Working with a company who has a long-term outlook and who holds traditional values
- A company who positively invest in their pubs and in their people
- Full commitment to your training and development
- Full commitment to investment in your pub
- A hands on approach and support network via the network of independent brewers, who work in partnership with their licensees and tenants
- The option of operating a pub tenancy model that requires lower finance, and therefore could arguably be seen as a lower risk business
- National representation and the opportunity and flexibility to run a pub in almost any part of the UK
Our members fully understand that running a successful pub business is all about being focused on what you want to achieve, and having a business partner who is committed to helping you achieve those goals.
You may be completely new to the pub industry and fancy a career change, you may already be an experienced pub manager and are now looking to take that next step, or you may be an entrepreneur wishing to build a business empire.
Whatever your individual goals and aspirations may be, the Family Brewers are here to support you and to help you make that next important step.